This is great; it’s a huge advantage when an estimator has constructability knowledge. I like how you use the “Location” column when you have, I assume, utilities and things that don’t fit completely inside a “Space”. And the “Lift” column is great for many reasons, I would assume. I built a very similar idea with a lumber yard where we used layers for basement and first cap, main floor and second cap, third floor and roof. This way they could print a material list and deliver level by level as they needed it in the field rather than the entire package at once. Here in Minnesota, when they drop the entire package, there’s a good chance the roof trusses will be under 3 feet of snow by the time they need them.
Report
There was a problem reporting this post.
Block Member?
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
See blocked member's posts
Mention this member in posts
Invite this member to groups
Message this member
Add this member as a connection
Please note:
This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin.
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.