I’ve been pretty impressed, but I have found a few things that I need to watch out for with the “Offset As” feature. Specifically I have custom tools that are set to provide results in Square Yards (SY). What I found is that if I use my custom tool that measures in Square Yards to offset a poly line the custom tool reverts to Square Feet (SF). I haven’t fully investigated this with the various “Magic Wand” tools, but it is definitely something to watch out for! 😎
Report
There was a problem reporting this post.
Block Member?
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
See blocked member's posts
Mention this member in posts
Invite this member to groups
Message this member
Add this member as a connection
Please note:
This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin.
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.