I’m not sure what you mean by “distance behind curb” in relation to the rise/drop. I’m confident you know how it works, but Rise/drop is intended to measure the vertical (unseen) part of a horizontal markup. I’d be curious to see your tools and how you’re using them. To your question.. I don’t think there’s a way to convert them, the best I can think of is to draw an example of each of your tools on a blank pdf, then draw a Polylength line next to each one. Use the Format Painter to copy the properties from the existing tools to the new polylength lines. select all of them and add the rise/drop, layers, and whatever else needs to be adjusted. Replace the tools in your toolset. I like to keep these “worksheets” to archive the process of creating tools. That way if anything breaks or gets lost I can go back to the original. I hope this helps David, thanks for posting!
Report
There was a problem reporting this post.
Block Member?
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
See blocked member's posts
Mention this member in posts
Invite this member to groups
Message this member
Add this member as a connection
Please note:
This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin.
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.