I mainly use layers in order so I can measure everything on one drawing / set of drawings but then when I need to see specific details I then turn on & off layers. For example, when measuring foundations layouts I will have layers for Foundation Trenches, Top Of Concrete Levels, Bottom of Concrete, Oversite Areas, Substructure Masonry and Oversite Masonry. If all of the layers are turned on then you cannot pick out relevant details.
All of my measures are exported so I can use them in Excel to complete actual calculations for tender purposes, etc..
Report
There was a problem reporting this post.
Block Member?
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
See blocked member's posts
Mention this member in posts
Invite this member to groups
Message this member
Add this member as a connection
Please note:
This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin.
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.