Interesting question Vince. I’m relatively new to layers so I can’t say that I’ve come across this problem myself.
How are you combining the drawings? Have you tried a simple copy/paste pages to see if that brings the layers over without corrupting them? Just a guess but if you are using a more advanced combining method there may be some sort of setting that is flattening the layers out on you.
Curious to see what others have to say on this.
Dave
Report
There was a problem reporting this post.
Block Member?
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
See blocked member's posts
Mention this member in posts
Invite this member to groups
Message this member
Add this member as a connection
Please note:
This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin.
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.