I have noticed that bringing in a lot of large snapshots can definitely slow Revu down. I find this a lot when stitching drawings together, but luckily I have a fast computer to handle it.
One setting you can try playing with is in Revu>Preferences>Tools>Markup>Snapshot Resolution and set it to a lower resolution which should reduce the file size of the snapshot. You can also uncheck the box underneath it for “Take Vector Snapshots” unless you need the snapshot to have vector properties (for things like snapping). I haven’t actually tested this but I’m assuming it would help with file size.
Let us know if any of this helps.
Report
There was a problem reporting this post.
Block Member?
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
See blocked member's posts
Mention this member in posts
Invite this member to groups
Message this member
Add this member as a connection
Please note:
This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin.
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.