Here’s mine. The 2nd session on Day 1 was a tough call for me. I’m currently trying to implement better Bluebeam procedures *and* better Studio Sessions procedures in my current workplace. I think I’ll be able to watch the other one at a later date since they’re all going to be recorded anyway. Fingers crossed.
Bluebeam Opening Keynote
Utilizing Custom Columns and Conditions to Streamline Take-offs
Design Collaboration with Bluebeam Studio (This was a tough call. I really want to attend Integrating Bluebeam Revu Into Your Design Process, too)
Tech Talk: All in a Day’s Data – The Collaborative & Secure Journey of Your Project Documents
Prepping Your Documents for Usage in the Field
Special Event hosted by The B1M
Bluebeam Product Keynote
Applying Technology Education to Real-World Adoption
Tips for Being a Good Studio Session Host
Bluebeam and JavaScript: Linking Data and Automating Processes (This one is my presentation!!)
The Bluebeam Extreme Awards
Report
There was a problem reporting this post.
Block Member?
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
See blocked member's posts
Mention this member in posts
Invite this member to groups
Message this member
Add this member as a connection
Please note:
This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin.
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.