I would guess the highlight is associated with the text rather than an actual markup. I agree it’s strange to work that way. Back in 2016 and older when you did Batch Hyperlink to find all the text in sections the highlights were markups. This wasn’t ideal because users didn’t want thousands of highlights mixed in with actual markups in the Markups List. When they made that fix, I’m guessing it brought this issue along with it.
If you build a Set and use Slip Sheet, it should bring everything over to the most current drawing. I know it brings the hyperlinks over, I assume it would bring these text highlights as well. Let us know if you try it.
Report
There was a problem reporting this post.
Block Member?
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
See blocked member's posts
Mention this member in posts
Invite this member to groups
Message this member
Add this member as a connection
Please note:
This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin.
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.