I feel like I saw this warning in the last week, but I’m pretty sure I was just offline for some reason. I’m running 20.2.60, I thought they made some stability updates recently, but I read through all the notes back to 20.0.30 and didn’t see anything related to your issue.. The cause is probably the fact you were doing a demo, but seriously I hope others share a solution for you @farmerbunn
Report
There was a problem reporting this post.
Block Member?
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
See blocked member's posts
Mention this member in posts
Invite this member to groups
Message this member
Add this member as a connection
Please note:
This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin.
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.