I think Troy has said that this is something to do with the actual text – possibly two layers overlapping or something like that?
I have actually given up using Sets as this happens far too often with the drawings I use. I haven’t got the time to manually adjust so many when there are hundreds involved.
As a shortcut I’ve got a spreadsheet which goes through my folders and collates all the drawings & rebsions based on their file names.
However I would much prefer it if Sets could be made to work a bit better in this regard.
Report
There was a problem reporting this post.
Block Member?
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
See blocked member's posts
Mention this member in posts
Invite this member to groups
Message this member
Add this member as a connection
Please note:
This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin.
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.