I find it very frustrating when the “tricks” that we learn to make us more efficient in Revu don’t work. Especially when the issue is caused by base file issues – such as multiple layers of text as @vince noted with the double layers of text.
That being said, when I have a PDF set that is high quality and the tricks work I’m thrilled! Hopefully, over time, we will see better and better quality PDFs.
Dave
Report
There was a problem reporting this post.
Block Member?
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
See blocked member's posts
Mention this member in posts
Invite this member to groups
Message this member
Add this member as a connection
Please note:
This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin.
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.