Mystery solved! There’s an option in the Preference menu, under Grid & Snap. There’s a Unit option, that was changed to cm’s. Changed it back to Inches, and it fixed the problem.
It was in my face, and when I read through, I glanced over it and it didn’t click.
Thank you all who tried to help. I feel like an idiot that it was such a simple solution, but sometimes we have those rough days. Cheers all.
Report
There was a problem reporting this post.
Block Member?
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
See blocked member's posts
Mention this member in posts
Invite this member to groups
Message this member
Add this member as a connection
Please note:
This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin.
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.