Welcome to the group @tshump67 . Thank you for your question. I gave it a try and it appears that Revu has the same functionality. Here are the steps that I took.
1. Open Revu
2. Open file explorer and locate your word file
3. Click on the word file and drag it into the Revu window
4. You will be prompted to choose a location and name to save the file as
This is a great feature that I didn’t know about. Sometimes I receive quotes from vendors in Word format. I’d rather have them as PDFs. Using this feature I can drag the Word file from the email into a folder then drag it to Revu and have the PDF ready to use. This saves me having to open the Word document and printing it to a PDF.
Note that for some reason it doesn’t appear to work dragging the file directly from Outlook to Revu. Any ideas on this @troy-degroot ?
Report
There was a problem reporting this post.
Block Member?
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
See blocked member's posts
Mention this member in posts
Invite this member to groups
Message this member
Add this member as a connection
Please note:
This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin.
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.