I’m not sure I’m understanding your question @Vince – I made a custom column with a formula of “Length * Length”. I then made a second custom column with a formula of “Length * Length * Length” with no issues.
Note that the “Length” appears to default to the “Quantity” value so that when I measured an area my column displayed “Area * Area”.
I’m guessing perhaps you are working with something more complicated though…
Report
There was a problem reporting this post.
Block Member?
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
See blocked member's posts
Mention this member in posts
Invite this member to groups
Message this member
Add this member as a connection
Please note:
This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin.
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.