Now you can add the correct selection to each custom tool so it’s filled in correctly each time you place it and doesn’t need to be updated. When I build door tools, I have a column for “Door Material” that correlates with the estimating software. Then in all my wood doors, I set it to wood, and all the aluminum to aluminum. That way I never have to update the value, but it’s ready for export. A blank is always my default when I want the user to make a decision, but on each specific tool I fill in as many correct values as possible.
Report
There was a problem reporting this post.
Block Member?
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
See blocked member's posts
Mention this member in posts
Invite this member to groups
Message this member
Add this member as a connection
Please note:
This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin.
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.