I’d be surprised if you could change such a setting. While I understand the desire to reduce clicks I think it could be annoying if Revu went into edit mode every time that you selected an item in the markup list.
You could try this – I run with the “Properties” window “un-docked” on a separate monitor. That way when I click on a markup (either on the drawing or the markup list) I have all of the fields available for editing in the Properties window. This would save you a click if you selected the markup on the drawing and then went right to the Properties window for editing.
Report
There was a problem reporting this post.
Block Member?
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
See blocked member's posts
Mention this member in posts
Invite this member to groups
Message this member
Add this member as a connection
Please note:
This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin.
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.