I have a few custom tool chests that are a little generic. Each only holds a few tools. What I have is a custom column called Product that holds the different types of what is represented in the tool chest. For example, in my Casework – Wall tool chest there are only about 6 tools, but once I place that, I have about 20 specific Products associated with that markup. In my Custom Column data, I have the various products set to specific subjects, so only those products associated with a specific subject appear in the dropdown list.
Would something like that help you out at all? I know its not exactly what you’re looking for, but it does make finding stuff easier.
Report
There was a problem reporting this post.
Block Member?
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
See blocked member's posts
Mention this member in posts
Invite this member to groups
Message this member
Add this member as a connection
Please note:
This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin.
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.