I use links a lot. To update individual link is not practical. Does Bluebeam support any script to update the default document path? The target locations will all remain the same. Just the markup file would move to different folder due to Version control.
I hope someone out there may have different solution to this common problem I guest. If Bluebeam provide a tool to allow the default file path to be updated for all selected links that would solve the issue.
Report
There was a problem reporting this post.
Block Member?
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
See blocked member's posts
Mention this member in posts
Invite this member to groups
Message this member
Add this member as a connection
Please note:
This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin.
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.