I tried your process this morning @TPERRY21 and it worked pretty well.
I was pleasantly surprised that Revu would recognize the flattened markup as a “fillable” line. I think as a group we have discussed this in the past, without the flattening step, and found that a markup didn’t work as a boundary. Your process proves that wrong! Thank you again for sharing this.
One thing I did find interesting is that the dynamic fill “spilled” out of the flattened markup in multiple areas. I would have thought that Revu would create a “tight” markup.
I’m still not convinced that dynamic fill is my favorite tool. I find that it ends up with what I would describe as “random” extra points that I find myself going back to remove. Might be user error or sensitivity settings, but that is probably better left for another discussion.
Thank you again for your response post Terry!
Report
There was a problem reporting this post.
Block Member?
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
See blocked member's posts
Mention this member in posts
Invite this member to groups
Message this member
Add this member as a connection
Please note:
This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin.
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.