If you go into the Custom Column window, you can export the configuration file. Like @Vince and @Doug McLean, I save this in a folder I can reference quickly. Having old columns in drawings is hopefully a problem that will go away as every new document is opened with the correct columns the first time it’s opened. I started using the basic Java tools to create an import button. this way it pulls in as quickly as one click.
Once in a while I like to go to Revu > Preverences > Admin and save a back up of all my settings.
Hope this helps guys, thanks for being in the group!
Report
There was a problem reporting this post.
Block Member?
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
See blocked member's posts
Mention this member in posts
Invite this member to groups
Message this member
Add this member as a connection
Please note:
This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin.
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.