I think I have gotten to the bottom of the problem and it appears to be a bug – just don’t know who is responsible for it.
I found that the original PDF file was created by printing out of Revit via the Acrobat PDF writer. The Bluebeam markups that were added to that PDF file were imported into an updated print set that was created by printing the set via the Bluebeam PDF writer. This combination appears to be the source of the problematic rotation issues I noted previously.
To prove it out I just did a new test by creating a new file via Acrobat, marking it up, and importing the markups into a file created by Bluebeam and the exact same rotational error occurred. I’m not sure how or if this bug can or will be corrected by Bluebeam as it may be an Adobe problem. Either way I have a workaround which is to dictate that all PDF files be created via the Bluebeam PDF writer out of our design applications.
Report
There was a problem reporting this post.
Block Member?
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
See blocked member's posts
Mention this member in posts
Invite this member to groups
Message this member
Add this member as a connection
Please note:
This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin.
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.