Interesting. In a Studio Session, you can only upload PDF’s, but I haven’t tried attaching a different format as you did. I would assume because you’re not checking out or checking in like a Studio Project it wouldn’t save. I’m kind of surprised the attachment even stayed attached. In most situations, I teach students to use Projects for everything and only send documents to a Session if multiple people absolutely have to work at the same time. Even then I only send individual sheets, not a whole set.
I don’t think this helps you, but this is a place to chat through ideas. Thanks for posting @ChrisRiley
Report
There was a problem reporting this post.
Block Member?
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
See blocked member's posts
Mention this member in posts
Invite this member to groups
Message this member
Add this member as a connection
Please note:
This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin.
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.