If you built a custom line style starting with a text element, then a dash with nothing after it, what happens? I’m not at my computer, but I’m curious.
I know you have a handle on custom lines @Vince but for others, I try to build unique looking tools by color and line style so I visually identify it. I like to turn off all labels and text. Doesn’t work for everyone.
Report
There was a problem reporting this post.
Block Member?
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
See blocked member's posts
Mention this member in posts
Invite this member to groups
Message this member
Add this member as a connection
Please note:
This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin.
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.