Export PDF to word with notes showing

• Export PDF to word with notes showing

Posted by Travis Beecher on May 14, 2024 at 5:13 pm

I have a PDF file with notes for a contract that will need to be added to Image one. My boss wants these notes to be added to the contract in Word. However, they end up unreadable is there a way I can export these to Word with the notes still leadgable for someone to read?

Travis Beecher replied 2 months, 1 week ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Troy DeGroot

Organizer
    May 14, 2024 at 6:59 pm
    Rank: UC2 Brainery Brown Belt II UC2 Brainery Brown Belt II

I don’t use Notes at all so I could be wrong, but I don’t think it’s possible. I’d use a Callout or Cloud+ if possible.

• Doug McLean

May 15, 2024 at 9:52 am
    Rank: UC2 Brainery Blue Belt III UC2 Brainery Blue Belt III

Hey Travis

Good to see someone else from Vancouver here, go ‘nucks!

First question I have is what version of word are you running. I ran a quick test using O365. It might make a difference, might not. Word hasn’t changed much over the years.

Anyway, when I tried this, the note icon comes in as a picture, so just click on it and you can deleted it. Second, the note field came in as a Textbox, which can be moved.
    I don’t know if I would do a contract this way though.

I’d probably export to Word before making any notes and then use Comments in Word to do what you’re doing. If you don’t know Word, highlight the text you want to comment on, and then from the Insert Tab, select Comment (its not that different than an Excel comment actually).

Other than that, I’d do what Troy suggested and use other markup tools. They too will come into Word as Text boxes or Shapes.

• Travis Beecher

May 16, 2024 at 11:56 am
      Rank: UC2 Brainery White Belt II UC2 Brainery White Belt II

Sorry, not from Vancouver. From SLC Utah. Go Avs. But we did get a hockey team here finally

Thank you guys. I will let the hirer-ups know. I was afraid of that.