Studio Sessions access issues – Revu Extreme v 20.0.30

Tagged: ,

• Studio Sessions access issues – Revu Extreme v 20.0.30

Posted by Russell Bunn on January 31, 2022 at 3:26 pm

Hi,

I am just looking at an issue we are having with Studio Sessions and their visibility when created in v20.0.30 Extreme.

To give some background I had been attempting to demonstrate a Studio AU Session to a few people to support a PDF review workflow they were applying but when I setup a new session it just timed out after I clicked create. Nothing would appear in my Revu client and it appeared that the sessions had not been created. The sessions however were created and we know this because an automated message came through telling me that would be deleted due to inactivity for 30 days.

My first thought was our firewall but the IT security team have checked the AWS server details provided and nothing should prevent a company PC from accessing them. My next stop would be the version which for us is 20.0.30.

Has anyone else experienced these types of connection/visibility issues with Studio sessions using v20.0.30? I have attached a screen shot of the warning I get which is something I haven’t seen before.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Russell

Troy DeGroot replied 2 years, 1 month ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Troy DeGroot

Organizer
    January 31, 2022 at 3:44 pm
    Rank: UC2 Brainery Brown Belt UC2 Brainery Advanced Brown Belt Rank

I feel like I saw this warning in the last week, but I’m pretty sure I was just offline for some reason. I’m running 20.2.60, I thought they made some stability updates recently, but I read through all the notes back to 20.0.30 and didn’t see anything related to your issue.. The cause is probably the fact you were doing a demo, but seriously I hope others share a solution for you @farmerbunn