Layers… Lots and lots of Layers!

• Layers… Lots and lots of Layers!

Posted by Roye Arie on August 23, 2023 at 8:28 am

Any idea why (ALL) the layers re-appear when I open a file, even though I set the Default State property for each layer to ‘Unchanged’.

I used it before and it worked, and I created a new PDF, that when I turn it on it looks like Rorschach threw-up and I need to manually turn off all the layers that I don’t need at the time.

Isaac Harned replied 8 months, 1 week ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Vince French

August 23, 2023 at 8:50 am

I have an issue with reappearing layers too Roye. But mine reappear if I undo a linear markup – areas are fine though.

I’ve reported this only to be told that Bluebeam can’t recreate the issue and so I need to uninstall then reinstall Revu – I haven’t done this yet.

• Roye Arie

August 23, 2023 at 10:51 am
      Rank: UC2 Brainery Orange Belt UC2 Brainery Orange Belt Rank

Thank you Vince. I think that for the time being I’ll live with it as is, without reinstalling.

• Isaac Harned

August 23, 2023 at 2:20 pm
    Rank: UC2 Brainery Purple Belt I UC2 Brainery Purple Belt I

LOL yay! another to add to layer issues

Mine comes into play when I use the stapler on hidden layers with form fields. Nothing on the layer shows up except for the form fields. Another one that is with BB Support. They seemed to have fixed my other issue where when I changed the default state through coding, my print state would change too