Reply To: Isaac Harned – Here for forms with javascript

  • Isaac Harned

    Member
    October 26, 2022 at 5:00 pm
    Points: 8,900
    Rank: UC2 Brainery Purple Belt III UC2 Brainery Purple Belt III

    The struggle continues, Children layers do not want to activate and deactivate.

    I have tried switching tactics by using substrings to try and match some of these values, using the dash as a placeholder for values before and after. I attempt to grab before the dash to match with the parent, and after the dash to determine if the applicable “NumberOfTaps” dropdown signals the layer to be on or off. Nothing seems to be working on this front

    Now also having an issue where layers print settings turn off when I change the initState, even though these are set to “Use Default”. tried submitting this issue to Bluebeam, however they tell me they cannot provide assistance with custom code. I guess I must find a way to change the print setting for the layer as well. I have tried modifying the code so that it ONLY targets the initState, but this does not help.

    There is also now a third array of OCGs, this is to turn off all children of parents that have been deactivated. This one is also having the same difficulty as the other loop targeting children layers.

    I am getting no specific errors, except for the console displaying a single “false”