Reply To: Isaac Harned – Here for forms with javascript

  • Isaac Harned

    Member
    October 27, 2022 at 9:28 am
    Points: 8,900
    Rank: UC2 Brainery Purple Belt III UC2 Brainery Purple Belt III

    Oh my goodness Liz, you are amazing. It works for sure!!

    I am still having the issue of the print setting for the layer toggling off and not back on, will test some more with that.

    I am going to work today to modify all the individual dropdowns so that expressions can be applied to all, but this is so fantastic!!

    Couple of small questions on the code:

    1. The regex variable tapsMask, is this to filter out all layers that are not associated with the terminal and tap dropdowns (i.e. RACH layers)?

    2. The double vertical bars, is this an OR statement? Seems like you are testing either the full fname OR the substring prior to the dash.

    I have attached a screenshot of the code with some detailed notes for anyone hoping to follow along, please feel free to correct me @lizlarsen if I misinterpret anything! The file below is the latest with the new code loaded into dropdown. Sub dropdowns have not been 100% coded yet, but check out how fast this file moves now!!!