Industry Terms

  • Industry Terms

    Posted by Troy DeGroot on June 28, 2021 at 3:26 pm

    I learned last week “Punch Walks” are called “Snagging Lists” in the UK. Getting these things correct as I grow and train in different regions is extremely important to me. With people from all over the world in here, what do YOU call collecting field data? I may have to rename this group and my courses so everyone understands. 🤣

    David Cutler replied 2 years, 10 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • David Cutler

    June 29, 2021 at 4:50 am
    Points: 23,447
    Rank: UC2 Brainery Brown Belt III UC2 Brainery Brown Belt III

    I’ve always heard/used the term “punch list” to represent the items that need to be addressed prior to final acceptance.

Log in to reply.