Reply To: Polylength v. Perimeter

  • Vince

    Member
    October 26, 2022 at 1:11 am
    Points: 16,890
    Rank: UC2 Brainery Advanced Blue Belt I UC2 Brainery Advanced Blue Belt I

    @Doug it’s always interesting to see someone else use Revu – even if they have only been doing this for five minutes. I guess most of us are self-taught and, unless someone shows us a different way or questions what we are doing, we just carry on in our old ways.

    I hadn’t thought or looked at this but fortunately my custom tools are all created using the perimeter tool as I often use the click and drag method for measuring the foundations of houses. Measuring say 200 plots without this would take considerably longer.

    I guess the issue with the polylength would be that it needs two distinct ends in order to offer the facility of adding the rise / drop measurements as well.