Reply To: Did you know?

  • Vince

    Member
    February 13, 2022 at 1:42 am
    Points: 16,890
    Rank: UC2 Brainery Advanced Blue Belt I UC2 Brainery Advanced Blue Belt I

    One of the things I use the pasting of numbers from Excel for is progress for valuations as I already have a spreadsheet with all of the stages on it.

    I start by taking a site layout and removing many of the layers so I have something that is uncluttered as possible.

    I then add the stages as close to the plots as I can get them. This is then printed on A3 so I can use my weatherproof clipboard as I walk around site.

    This way I don’t have to refer to a ticksheet and then a layout as I walk around site. On one site I have four phases and two trades on each phase so things can get a bit complicated!

    When I get back to the office completing the valuation on Excel takes just a few minutes.