Reply To: Importing BlueBeam BAX file markups

  • Troy DeGroot

    Organizer
    August 2, 2022 at 11:42 am
    Points: 30,278
    Rank: UC2 Brainery Advanced Brown Belt II UC2 Brainery Advanced Brown Belt II

    @BBUser2021 I’m curious if you made any progress on this as well. Thinking from a software point of view, I’ve always thought if we edited the values of markups outside of Bluebeam, how would Bluebeam know where to make the adjustment to the markup. Given the new value, do I extend the markup from the start end or the end, and how do we know what degree and direction to extend.

    What you’re working on here is pretty cool and I would love to see it work if you make progress. I would reach out to the support team or maybe even the developers through the beta to ask your questions. I would think they would be interested in implementing this ability in a future release.