Clearing ‘Stored’ Details From The Mark-Up Lists

• Clearing ‘Stored’ Details From The Mark-Up Lists

Posted by Vince French on September 17, 2021 at 12:41 am

Bluebeam does a great job or remembering entries that you’ve made in the various columns in the mark-ups however, it also appears to store info from other documents that you have marked-up or incorrect entries.

Is there are way of clearing this cache in order that the info is only document specific? I enter a lot of Plot No’s from site layouts so, one site might just have a detached house which in No “10” but if on another site it was part of a block then it could have been “10 to 15”. If I enter “10” on the current document I still get the auto-filled entry of “10 to 15” which I obviously don’t want.

Also, is there a way of clearing specific items form the ‘clipboard’ list. For example, I might allocate an abbreviated name to a mark-up in one column such as SVP but if I accidentally add SVO then this is remembered too. End result is that I need to type the full SVP each time. This example isn’t too bad but obviously becomes much more of a pain is longer words or sentences are used. Being able to clear any mistakes would be a great help.

Any help and / or tips will be much appreciated!

Troy DeGroot replied 2 years, 7 months ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Troy DeGroot

Organizer
    September 17, 2021 at 12:50 am
    Rank: UC2 Brainery Brown Belt UC2 Brainery Advanced Brown Belt Rank

This might be what you’re looking for Vince. https://uchapter2.com/auto-fill-driving-you-crazy-in-bluebeam-revu/?no_frame=1

• Vince French

September 17, 2021 at 2:15 am

Fantastic as always Troy!!!

• Matt Hackman

September 17, 2021 at 1:12 pm
      Rank: UC2 Brainery Yellow Belt IIII UC2 Brainery Yellow Belt IIII

This annoyed me but never stopped me from working so I didn’t think to ask this. A small trick that’s a huge game-changer!

• Troy DeGroot

Organizer
        September 17, 2021 at 5:28 pm
        Rank: UC2 Brainery Brown Belt UC2 Brainery Advanced Brown Belt Rank

For me it’s a way to remove all my misspellings.😂