Tips & Tricks
Are you looking for some of the best-known Tips & Tricks or have some to share. This is the place to show... View more
Are you looking for some of the best-known Tips & Tricks or have some to share. This is the place to show off your skills and develop new skills quickly.
Are you sure you want to leave ?
I hope you’re following my blog series talking about layers. Managing layers is coming out this week, but I wanted to share an exclusive Brainery tip I thought of while I was writing. First, did you know you can set certain layers to only show up when you zoom in to a certain percentage? It’s true.
So this got me thinking, how could I set this up quicker or even automate it.
- Make a copy of all the standard markups on my sheet.
- In the copies, make the font, line weight, and arrows 25% the size of the originals.
- Then assign them to the Zoom 350% Layer.
- Create a new toolset called Zoom 350%.
- Select all the markups, right-click and add them to the new toolset.
Now when I run into a messy situation, I can place those small markups and the zoom layer feature is already built-in. You could create toolsets for different zoom conditions. You might also want to add in the toolset a certain color highlight polygon tool so you can mark the area that has hidden markups. This way users will know to zoom in.
I hope you like my upcoming blog post.
Sorry, there were no replies found.