New or Improved Dashboards?

• New or Improved Dashboards?

Posted by David Cutler on July 31, 2023 at 7:34 pm

So there are more than 40 of us in this group. Anyone have any new Dashboards that they would like to show off? Anyone have any questions for the group?

Troy DeGroot replied 8 months, 3 weeks ago 5 Members · 9 Replies
  • 9 Replies
  • Chad Czerwinski

July 31, 2023 at 8:45 pm
    Rank: UC2 Brainery Yellow Belt II UC2 Brainery Yellow Belt II

David, I’ll be your Huckleberry!

😎

My Dashboard isn’t new but it is still working for me. I keep it in a Project Startup Folder and just change the name of the project. It has four pages that are all linked together. Looking forward to see some other peoples Dashboards.

• Vince French

August 1, 2023 at 12:22 am

Looks great Chad! Are you running more than one project / dashboard at a time?

• Chad Czerwinski

August 5, 2023 at 6:08 pm

I am not. I have a separate project folder for each job and just rename the dashboard. I am sure there are some upgrades that could be made but now I am just too busy. And now that I say that it reminds me of the guy that is too busy to stop chopping at the tree to stop and sharpen the axe. Ha.

• Troy DeGroot

Organizer
      August 1, 2023 at 10:35 am
      Rank: UC2 Brainery Brown Belt UC2 Brainery Advanced Brown Belt Rank

Who is this @Chad guy? Haven’t heard from you in ages my friend, must be pouring some serious concrete!

Thanks for sharing. I think there are some really cool things you can do with Dashboards, but there aren’t enough use case stories to show the posibilities. I look forward to creating some content down the road once I get some big projects complete.

• Chad Czerwinski

August 5, 2023 at 6:11 pm

I am very elusive Troy. Ha. It has been a totally different skillset setting up and leading superintendents rather than running a project. Still adjusting and figuring out my new normal. I am still using your name to my peers though. 🙂 And I was just touting your skills at our Chicago Bug meeting this last month. Angela Aff said “Troy is the BEST”!

• Troy DeGroot

Organizer
          August 7, 2023 at 9:19 am

I appreciate that @Chad, I’m sure your leadership skills are paying off with the crew!

• Vince French

August 1, 2023 at 12:19 am

Hi Dave. I’ve started looking at using these but haven’t found the time to build anything yet so, will definitely be interested to see what others are doing!

• Isaac Harned

August 1, 2023 at 8:24 am
    Rank: UC2 Brainery Purple Belt I UC2 Brainery Purple Belt I

We use a dashboard for onboarding and general program/workflow training. Eventually I would like to code some quizzes and make this an actual training app.

• Troy DeGroot

Organizer
      August 1, 2023 at 10:33 am

Nice! well done @isaac-harned