Projects File Save Error

• Projects File Save Error

Posted by Isaac Harned on June 29, 2023 at 11:38 am

Is anyone else having issues with Studio Projects after the last update? I am getting an error on EVERY file save. Restarted workstation, confirmed issue with others on same update:

Isaac Harned replied 9 months, 2 weeks ago 2 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Isaac Harned

June 29, 2023 at 11:40 am
    Rank: UC2 Brainery Purple Belt I UC2 Brainery Purple Belt I

Just for future lookback: 21.0.4.0

• UC2 Bluebeam-Support

Organizer
    June 30, 2023 at 12:20 am
    Rank: UC2 Brainery Yellow Belt UC2 Brainery Yellow Belt Rank

Hello,

When the error code comes up, Go to the Document tab, press “save as ” to save your work on the computer.

Press undo checkout on the document you are working on and go back to your project tab and check out and in again the same document.

Check out the same document, go to the replace pages tab and replace all the pages with your saved pages from your saved computer file.

• Isaac Harned

June 30, 2023 at 8:28 am

Yeah we have just been downloading, working local, re-uploading and renaming since it appends the name when duplicates. The issue with these specific documents are the form fields. We unfortunately cannot just slip sheet these ones. I already have the ticket out, but am more curious to see if others are having the problems so I can either isolate the issue or make louder noises with BB Support.

• Isaac Harned

June 30, 2023 at 8:41 am

And on that note, what happened to them keeping the previous install files on BB website? I only see the one install button for 21, whereas I can go back to any specific version of 20. I am reaching out to support to get the install files, but this is getting super annoying. BB needs to pull their head out fast, every release is an issue in some way now.

• Isaac Harned

July 1, 2023 at 7:47 pm

Got the link from support if anyone needs it:

https://downloads.bluebeam.com/software/downloads/21.0.30/BbRevu21.0.30.exe

Also, some more information from them below for those with the same issue:

• Isaac Harned

July 11, 2023 at 3:06 pm

LOL Bluebeam quietly rolled this one back, on 21.0.3.0 shows no updates, and the release log on the website still shows 21.0.3.0