Reply To: Ask the Expert Webinar

  • David Cutler

    Member
    May 11, 2023 at 8:44 pm
    Points: 34,531
    Rank: UC2 Brainery Advanced Brown Belt IIII UC2 Brainery Advanced Brown Belt IIII

    I tuned in also Doug. I didn’t pick up on anything mind blowing either, though I don’t know that we are part of their “target audience”.

    From what I recall the majority of attendees that answered the warm up survey indicated that they used Revu to perform takeoffs, once you started getting into the “more advanced” features the percentages dropped off significantly. (I took a screen shot of the opening poll results that I will go back to verify this). For those folks what was presented probably blew them away – especially the Power BI. They did show something about outputting a markup list from multiple files at the same time that I need to investigate though…

    Since I walk in the shadows of the super users here on the UChapter2 Brainery I’m starting to find it harder and harder to find “new” content to consume. Today was a prime example.🙂