Reply To: Ask the Expert Webinar

  • Vince

    Member
    May 11, 2023 at 11:51 pm
    Points: 16,885
    Rank: UC2 Brainery Advanced Blue Belt I UC2 Brainery Advanced Blue Belt I

    The way in which the webinar was described made me think it was going to be a lot more in depth than it was.

    Like you, I thought things were touched on but never explained in any sort of detail whatsoever.

    However, the Power BI section did make me question whether this was a resource that I needed to look at, so I guess that was good. This is also partly because I believe that BI can be faster than PQ which is something that I desperately need as my calculations seem to be overloading PQ.

    In the end though, I’ve decided that for my workflows I need to stick to Excel with Power Query as Excel is where I need to place all of the results for further usage.