Reply To: What did you at XCON 22?

  • Troy DeGroot

    Organizer
    August 26, 2022 at 1:23 pm
    Points: 30,242
    Rank: UC2 Brainery Advanced Brown Belt II UC2 Brainery Advanced Brown Belt II

    This year was heavily focused on introducing a new product called “Bluebeam Cloud”. There have been some struggles over the years with the iPad functionality and reliability, so they have built a web-based solution for on-site workflows including RFIs, Punch walks (Snagging lists), and submittals. They have a solid start, but they will be the first to tell you they have a ways to go.

    I heard amazing feedback from all the presentations in our Brainery group and it was the thrill of my week to meet them all in person. @lizlarsen @Doug McLean @Shanoc @ekbrayley @mechave and others I’m forgetting in my lack of sleep. I even heard @Vince name brought up a couple of times.