Blog Posts

• Blog Posts

Posted by Doug McLean on April 18, 2023 at 3:01 pm

As a few of you have seen, I finally started doing some blogging and posting them on LinkedIn. I started the Bits and Bob’s thing a few years ago as an internal thing, I just decided to revive it.

Please tell me what you think? Please tell me if you’d like it posted here as well. Tell me if there’s anything you’d like to see.
    I do want to keep it to some of those weird things that never come up, or that only Estimators need to do.

For those of you who are following, don’t worry, the nitrous kit is coming 😁🤯

Roye Arie replied 11 months, 2 weeks ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Roye Arie

April 19, 2023 at 9:35 am
    Rank: UC2 Brainery Orange Belt UC2 Brainery Orange Belt Rank

Hey @doug, those blogs are great! Easy to read and on point. You will probably reach different crowd posting them here and on LinkedIn, since the audience is different (I assume, not all UC2 members are your LinkedIn friends?).

Personally, in my line of work, I don’t do much estimating with Revu. I do enjoy reading more tricks and tips, I constantly think of ways to improve our usage and workflows (and sometimes I need extra elbow grease to convince people to change the “this is how we do things” mentality) and sometimes I work ways to implement tools in ways they weren’t necessarily designed for.