Bluebeam Tips & Tricks – Filling in the Gaps Live Webinar

• Bluebeam Tips & Tricks – Filling in the Gaps Live Webinar

Posted by Troy DeGroot on March 14, 2023 at 7:43 pm

Thank you so much @lizlarsen for your live presentation Filling in the Gaps with Bluebeam Tips & Tricks.

Troy’s Take Aways:

• I was excited you echoed what I preach every class, “SHIFT, CTRL, ALT” These keyboard buttons change how almost every markup and measurement tool performs.
    • You did a great job showing the pros and cons of the Highlight tool. I liked the part where you selected text by windowing and did a right-click highlight. This was a great solution to avoid the dreaded highlight firestorm.
    • The alignment tools you demonstrated are different from what I’ve done. I typically show how you can align or distribute text, but you took this to a whole new practical level showing how to evenly space beams on a slope.
    • The way you did a text search for section cuts was amazing, I’m not sure how you stumbled on that one, but now I have an excuse to mention your name in every presentation I do going forward.

These are just a few of the notes I took during the presentation. Liz could have gone on for another hour, and I wish we could have. May need to schedule an encore!

Premium Members can find the recording here.

Thank you for being a resource to the UC2 Brainery community and beyond. I speak for everyone when I say we appreciate you.

Bluebeam Revu Training

Liz Larsen replied 1 year ago 4 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Doug McLean

March 15, 2023 at 2:16 pm
    Rank: UC2 Brainery Blue Belt II UC2 Brainery Blue Belt II

I put it up on our TV in the Estimating office and had my team watch it.

More than one note was taken. Even by me.

Liz mentions this herself, if she can teach even an advanced user something, she’s done well.

• Nic Bitting

March 15, 2023 at 5:15 pm
    Rank: UC2 Brainery White Belt IIII UC2 Brainery White Belt IIII

Yes @lizlarsen that presentation was chock full of goodies, especially for a newbie like me. Thanks for sharing your knowledge with the community.

• Liz Larsen

March 16, 2023 at 2:54 pm
    Rank: UC2 Brainery Orange Belt IIII UC2 Brainery Orange Belt IIII

Thanks guys <3

It makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside when I hear that my presentations or website helped someone. I appreciate your kind words 😊