Cable Tray Tools

• Cable Tray Tools

Posted by Scott Ryan on November 3, 2022 at 9:47 am

Good Morning All,

New to the site and forum. Amazed at all the information available here. Wondering if there are any premade cable tray and fitting tools around to use in Revu 20 standard? If this isn’t the correct place to ask, please point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

Troy DeGroot replied 1 year, 4 months ago 4 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Doug McLean

November 3, 2022 at 10:04 am
    Rank: UC2 Brainery Blue Belt II UC2 Brainery Blue Belt II

welcome to the site.

Something like that is probably a custom tool.
    Maybe check the tool sets that @troy-degroot has built, or the Bluebeam website

• Troy DeGroot

Organizer
    November 3, 2022 at 12:14 pm
    Rank: UC2 Brainery Brown Belt UC2 Brainery Advanced Brown Belt Rank

Not that I’m aware of @sdryan

Welcome to the group and thanks for being here, I look forward to learning from you.

I could certainly build any tools you might be looking for, just go to the contact us menu at the top and schedule a free introduction call.

• David Cutler

November 8, 2022 at 7:19 am
    Rank: UC2 Brainery Brown Belt III UC2 Brainery Brown Belt III

Welcome to the Brainery @sdryan

Don’t be afraid to build some simple custom tools of your own! Doing so isn’t really that hard. You can then add more extensive functionality as your skill levels progress/as you learn and ask the “what if I did” questions.

@Doug McLean , @Vince and @troy-degroot all have great posts about custom takeoff tools. Doug and Vince do amazing things with the data that they extract from Revu and import into Excel (#revunitroskit). My custom tools and workflows aren’t as fancy as theirs, but they get the job done and are more efficient than the completely manual processes that they replaced.

I highly recommend spending some one-on-one time with @troy-degroot also. Be prepared to be blown away by what he can show you!

• Troy DeGroot

Organizer
      November 8, 2022 at 9:01 am
      Rank: UC2 Brainery Brown Belt UC2 Brainery Advanced Brown Belt Rank

Thanks @David Cutler

There are some great users here in the community. Don’t be afraid to ask your questions and share examples here in the Brainery.