Welcome New Members!

• Welcome New Members!

Posted by Troy DeGroot on January 9, 2024 at 11:41 am

An official welcome is long overdue!

We are 2300 members strong now and I wanted to tell ALL of you how much I appreciate and enjoy this forum of users of all levels learning alongside each other. This group is truly like no other and I couldn’t be more proud. I introduce the group and brag on you guys to everyone I encounter. The friendships we are creating are priceless and the culture is second to none. The way you all give every attempt to learn from each other, understand the questions being asked and brainstorm a solution is an extension of everything I have ever tried to be as a content creator and trainer.

I appreciate each of you and your contribution! A huge number of you pop in to find an answer and jump out without engaging which is expected and appreciated as well. I encourage you to ask questions and answer a few along the way.

Ever since I first learned Bluebeam and all the frustration that we all encounter with that, I have pushed to provide better resources for everyone learning after me. For those who don’t know, I started this whole thing with a blog and YouTube channel called Bluebeam And Burgers. My unique style of content turned into a successful business. Yes, I’m one of those internet success stories. 🤣

This user-driven Professional Learning Community is something I’m very proud of because of each of you. Make it an amazing 2024. I’m praying for each of you, your careers, your personal growth, and your financial overflow!

Could you please do me a quick favor and invite 3 friends or workmates? I’d love to learn from them!

-Troy

Isaac Harned replied 3 months, 2 weeks ago 5 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Roye Arie

January 9, 2024 at 12:05 pm
    Rank: UC2 Brainery Orange Belt UC2 Brainery Orange Belt Rank

Tory, ever since you learned Bluebeam? Umm, I thought you were born with it! LOL!

Welcome all members. It’s such a fun community!
    Keep up the good positive discussions!

• Doug McLean

January 9, 2024 at 1:11 pm
      Rank: UC2 Brainery Blue Belt II UC2 Brainery Blue Belt II

🤣🤣🤣

• Liz Larsen

January 10, 2024 at 9:40 am
      Rank: UC2 Brainery Orange Belt IIII UC2 Brainery Orange Belt IIII

Maybe he’s born with it, maybe it’s Bluebeam?

• Isaac Harned

January 11, 2024 at 8:14 am
        Rank: UC2 Brainery Purple Belt I UC2 Brainery Purple Belt I

🤣 This sounds like it needs to be a podcast slogan

• Doug McLean

January 10, 2024 at 5:28 pm
    Rank: UC2 Brainery Blue Belt II UC2 Brainery Blue Belt II

All kidding aside, yes, welcome to all the New members.

Please remember, there are no dumb questions. We’re all here to help each other.

Don’t be shy.