Perseverance

• Perseverance

Posted by Doug McLean on October 28, 2022 at 10:55 am

Finally, after a year of putting it into people’s ears that a Single Source of Truth is an absolute necessity, people in the office are getting it.
    They’re finally beginning to see the value of stacking a revised document on top of the old one and having the markups transfer over.
    They’re finally beginning to see that they don’t have to start from scratch when a revision comes in.
    They’re finally beginning to realize the major advantages of digital data transfer.
    They’re finally beginning to see the advantages that Revu offers them.

Its been over a year of preaching, of frustrations, of banging my head against my desk some days… but it may yet all be worth it.
    If you’re struggling to get your team on board, keep nagging them. SHOW them. Make them see. It will pay off in the long run.

Doug McLean replied 1 year, 5 months ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • David Cutler

October 28, 2022 at 11:47 am
    Rank: UC2 Brainery Brown Belt III UC2 Brainery Brown Belt III

That’s great progress @Doug McLean !

I’m still trying to get my manager to make time for him to see the custom tools I’ve built and how I export markups/import them into B2W!

Keep on plowing forward!

• Troy DeGroot

Organizer
      October 28, 2022 at 12:41 pm
      Rank: UC2 Brainery Brown Belt UC2 Brainery Advanced Brown Belt Rank

@David Cutler you need to become a celebrity like @Doug McLean once your manager sees the industry paying attention, he will too. 😂🤣

• David Cutler

November 1, 2022 at 1:13 pm
    Rank: UC2 Brainery Brown Belt III UC2 Brainery Brown Belt III

So, @Doug McLean , does this relate to your LinkedIn post from the other day about considering downstream work flows?

😎

• Doug McLean

November 2, 2022 at 3:44 pm
      Rank: UC2 Brainery Blue Belt II UC2 Brainery Blue Belt II

partially.